Friday, July 18, 2014

Successful times

Well, Jack napped beautifully yesterday. I completely wore him out at the Splash Pad and playground. Then, he came home and had a successful time at the potty and then went to bed and slept for 13 hours. Then, I wore him out again at the playground this morning. By the time we were on the drive home from Home Depot, he was yawning and telling me he was tired. Score! Again, he got out of bed at nap time and told me he had to go poo poo. Here is hoping for a great nap time today! :)

In other news, I am going to finish up my girl's room today and wash her clothes for the hospital bag! It is becoming more real each day we get closer to the due date! I am looking forward to meeting this active little girl inside my belly!


No comments:

Post a Comment