Thursday, July 24, 2014

Big Bro

Jackson is going to be the best big brother. We had a neighbor and her sweet baby boy come to visit this afternoon. Jackson shared his blanket and showed him his stuffed animals. He wanted the baby to climb up into this loft bed with him. The visit was cut short when he pooped in his diaper and they had to run home. Jackson was sobbing from the front window that he didn't want the baby to go home. He LOVES babies and will not leave their side.  He didn't care the baby was sitting in my lap and even asked to have him in HIS lap.  I think he will be a wonderful help and want to snuggle his sister with love constantly. I am one blessed mama because I have seen tons of cases where sibling jealousy is vicious. I believe his actions currently are an example of how he will be with his little sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment