Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Morning Photoshoot

I accepted a photo session gig for a family in need because their photographer couldn't take their photos due to illness. At first, I was like "NO WAY." I am like 3 weeks away from my due date and it is HOT outside. July. yeah. Then, I knew we could use the money and scheduled it early enough that the heat wouldn't be too bad. The Lord provided an even better situation with temps in the 70s! Score! It felt amazing and we all had a great time at the session. I felt so comfortable around the family (all 7 of them) and I look forward to going through all the photos tonight.

I am also determined to make some fresh bread (Gluten free, of course) and some more popsicles for the family. But, first, I think I will take a quick nap! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment