Sunday, July 13, 2014

First Baby Shower

I had my first official baby shower for Norah and I yesterday. It was so sweet and wonderful. I enjoyed conversations and watching new friendships being made. The ladies made bows and headbands for my girl and I can't wait to put them on her little head. I will have to remember that idea for the next baby shower I throw. I am always intimidated by making hair bows and headbands, but the ladies showed me the ropes and it looks like I might be addicted to making her headbands now. :)

The food was all yummy and Gluten Free. (my friends love me so much) My friend also made a delicious punch! I love shower punch!

Norah Kate received a lot of wonderful things that will help her with drooling, snuggling, eating, and dressing. She is going to be one stylin' girl!

I mostly enjoyed hanging out with the ladies and enjoying adult conversations without having to wipe hands and help a potty training toddler to the bathroom. :) hehe


No comments:

Post a Comment