Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Quotes from Jack

Destination: When the GPS on our phones says "you have reached your destination," Jackson finally was able to correctly pronounce the word and let us know from the back seat that we had "reached our destination." We both looked at each other and smiled.

Mechanic: We talk about a mechanic shop a lot, but he has never in his own timing, stated that something need to go to the mechanic. We were reading "The Little Engine That Could" and it said "…and his wheels would not turn." Jackson asked, "Daddy, do they need to take him to the mechanic to get his wheels fixed?" I love how his brain works and remembers our conversations.

Difficult: Jackson was building a fort on the couch with the pillows. They fell down and he said "These pillows are being….(long pause) difficult." It was such a dramatic moment and we both giggled and told him that they were being difficult. I had no idea he knew that word.

Quote of the Day: (7/21/14)
As we were getting out of the car after eating a crumbly snack.
Jackson: "I need to get all these crumbs of my shirt or the birds will want to come and eat them off. That would be crazy."

Sunday, July 25, 2014: 
Driving mini cars on Daddy's legs he talked to himself saying "driving through a grassy field..." Oh, the imagination..

8/5/14
I was feeding Norah in the hospital the day she was born. 
Jack: "Mommy is feeding Norah from her chest. There is milk, water, and orange juice in there. "


8/29/14
Jack: When I was a baby I fell down the stairs and tumbled and blood came out of my head and there's lots of blood.
Me: "Jackson, that did not happen. You did not fall down the stairs. I would've let you know that. Who told you that?
Jack: God.

No comments:

Post a Comment