Friday, April 5, 2013

Traveling boy

Currently, Jackson is walking around the house calling for "Rockie" which is "Rocket" from his favorite show.  He has his hand up to his face while calling it out and asking "Where he go?!"
I left his airplane in the car because we got home from Augusta at 2pm and will be leaving in an hour to go to the mountains. I do not want to forget his favorite toy.

Jackson has been amazing through all the traveling. He enjoyed seeing his Aunt Beka and BeBe. We ate yummy food and it was wonderful watching Jackson light up with joy whenever his Aunt "Bla Bla" would come in the room.

Now, we are going to my parents house to spend the night. Then, just Ben and I are going to rest in the north georgia mountains and enjoying a Saturday together. Ben worked five 12 hour shifts in a row, so we haven't seen him since Sunday. Next week, we each work EVERYDAY. So, it will be a long week for us.

 We are THRILLED that he gets off in 20 minutes. Which reminds me that I need to finish packing the car.

Have a splendid weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment