This is the last day of the 6 days stretch of working. (40 hours) I am exhausted and feel that it is necessary to take a nap before my 3pm shift today. I usually am working on housework, but that will have to go on hold for today. I need to take care of myself.
On other news: potty training is going pretty well once we put the pressure off of him, he asks to go on the potty. Not trained completely, but we are getting there.....with pull ups on. :)
My back is almost 100% better. That is a relief!
Ben had a HUGE test this morning and is now at lunch with a leader of our church to talk about the Launch Team for Ben and I to be involved in the new branch coming to LaGrange. We are excited!
Graduation party invitations are almost all sent out! I can't believe it! 2 years ago, I was sitting wondering how I would make money for our family for Ben to go to school and the Lord provided! We own a wonderful home, were able to take trips, live simply, and enjoy the small amounts of time we had together through this wild adventure. I am not sad about the last two years. I know the Lord used the situation to bring us closer together and closer to the Lord. We can't wait for the next chapter and having my hubby as a terrific nurse and my soul job as a SAHM!
I hope your "hump" day is going well!
No comments:
Post a Comment