Thursday, April 11, 2013

Couponing gives me such joy.

I am just returning from the store. I saw this article when I pulled up my computer and had to share!

http://www.daveramsey.com/blog/is-couponing-worth-your-time

My comment to couponing:

I am a couponer, not extreme, but I only clip the ones I need. Today, is a wonderful example of my couponing. I scanned my CVS card and got a $10 beauty product cash. The purpose of my visit to the store was to get my hubby hair gel. I had a $1 coupon off for it. Then, I added in a loaf of bread to the order. I didn't know this, but that went towards the $10 off too!! So, my bill should have been around $13 and I paid .89 for my hair gel and bread! I didn't spend a lot of time, but when you shop at CVS frequently they reward you. It was that simple. 

No comments:

Post a Comment