Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Best night at work

I picked up a shift at work and our wonderful BeBe watched Jack. At first, I was dreading the 7 hour shift, but we really needed the money. It was a quiet shift because of Spring Break AND I got to visit with some awesome people on my 10 minute break. Isn't it funny how you live next door to some awesome people, but you are never home to visit?!? It was great to have a 30 minute chat and relax.

We "planned" to cookout on Sunday when this crazy week is over. I am not supposed to "plan it." I am working on being spontaneous. I used to be, but with our crazy tight schedule, it is hard sometimes to do so.

Well, off to get my boy up for the day and run some errands with BeBe. I got to see Ben for 30 minutes last night and he has left for the day. I won't see him until 11 tonight. :( 4 more days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment