Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Special Gift

After a restful day, I am going to watch a movie and work on some projects while rocking in my rocking chair.

I am enjoying this break.

Oh, and my best friend sent me this nursing/hospital robe that I found on Pinterest for us. She is due ON THURSDAY! She ordered it for me for my Birthday. I am kinda obsessed with how comfortable I am in it. I love that it buttons down the back and I can wear it in the hospital in August. I will change out of it before I deliver, but I will be much more comfortable than the scratchy gowns. Plus, it doubles as a nursing gown. I will be LIVING in this thing for a while. And, I will look much cuter than I did when Jackson was born. Also, I love how thin it is and the length of the robe. I will be giving this as a gift for my friends when they have babies.


No comments:

Post a Comment