I left my sweet boy at my mom and dad's house for 2 nights. It is glorious to be able to sit, rock, rest, and be still. I am working on my continued projects, but the much needed break for Norah and I to rest is glorious.
Tomorrow, I will sleep in and then go to bible study. I will eat lunch at a slow manner, probably sleep some more and read (for a change). I might finish my projects, but it is okay if I don't because I will have all day on Wednesday to rest and relax as well. It is a vacation without packing, spending money, and being in a car for too long. I am also looking forward to having adult conversations (without interruptions) with my hubs.
I guess I will go read and go to sleep. This will be the first morning in a month where 6:30 is not the typical wake up time for me. I am going to LOVE this vacation.
No comments:
Post a Comment