Saturday, June 14, 2014

Father's Day Breakfast and More Nesting

My sweet boy slept in the morning for me (has been getting up at 6:30) so I could make my DH a yummy breakfast for Father's Day. We will not get to be with him on Father's Day because he is working. So, we celebrated this morning. It was an enjoyable breakfast.

Then, I got a burst of energy and deep cleaned the kitchen including the toaster oven. I just need to deep clean the refrigerator and I will feel ready for Miss Norah's arrival and people being in and out of my kitchen. I still need to make some casseroles (freezer) and frozen meals for the crockpot in case we do not feel like cooking a meal after her arrival.

I have BBQ chicken in the crockpot for my man when he gets up and gets ready for his nightshift. I will not be here to make him a meal and want to make sure he is fueled up for his long shift. He was very excited to not have to eat a sandwich for dinner.

My boy has been an excellent independent kid with playing with Legos and his cars this morning. We are still interacting, but he is just singing and commentating his cars going on a road trip to the circus. It is so sweet to hear his little voice while I am folding towels and getting things organized.



No comments:

Post a Comment