The last two weeks, I was noticing that he was recognizing some numbers. I wasn't as direct when asking him to tell me the numbers on toys. (As you know from videos of the Alphabet...which I think he knows them all now) Tonight, we were playing with a stacking cake set. They have numbers on them, the stars on each layer match the number on the side. It is a fantastic toy from his sweet cousins. See the toy here. I like links tonight. He proudly told me each number as we stacked them. I couldn't believe it. When did this happen? So, we practiced like 5 more times because I just wanted to hear his sweet little voice exclaim each number.
So, he knows his shapes if I ask him to point to a certain shape out of a group. He can't pronounce them yet. He knows all his letters and numbers 1-10. I am one proud mama!
Well, here are some photos of our playtime this morning. I think this window photo is one of my favorites!
Jack did not have eyebrows when he was born. I think they are here now! This face is cracking me up. What in the world?!? :)
He is getting so big!!
Looking for birds. I LOVE the feeling of this early morning scene.








Sweet, sweet memories you are capturing! Love, Ne Ne and G xooxox
ReplyDelete