My boy and Aunt "Arbra" (Barbara) played while I went to a local bank in town and was the host of a Thirty-One fundraiser for the March of Dimes and American Cancer Society. It was a lot of fun to go shopping with the ladies at the bank. I even had a bank customer stop in and order something from me after she did her bank run. That gave us a great idea to open it up to the public next year. This was my second year doing this and I hope it continues!
When I got home, I fed Jack and got him ready for his naptime. Then, I promptly put on something more comfortable and entered in the party orders while he napped.
Photos will be coming later on this afternoon. We might have to go play in some puddles on this rainy day. We have a break in the rain until early evening.
We hope you are having a FANTASTIC Friday and have a WONDERFUL weekend!
Laura
No comments:
Post a Comment