Friday, February 1, 2013

5:45 AM and spilled water

On Sunday, Jackson caught a little cold at the church nursery. (not the first time. building up his immune system) And, we put vick's vapor rub on his chest to help him sleep. Well, at 5:45AM he was coughing up a storm. I decided to go in and put more on him. Well, I tried to see what time it was and forgot that I had a cup of water at the end of my nightstand. Water went everywhere!!! After turning on the light (disturbing my hubby's sleep) and cleaning up my mess, I went in to check on Jackson. He was already back asleep. So, now, I am surfing the web and unable to go back to sleep. I am the type of person that is cursed with "once I am up, I am up for the day." That DOES NOT mean that I won't take a nap before my night shift at Starbucks. However, my son will be up in an hour, so I really can't go back to sleep now. 

I didn't get a chance to post last night's photos, so here they are: 
(Did I mention that I DESPISE flash photography?) However, low lighting and toddlers are not a good mix. 


Humidifiers tops make great masks. 





My son has always had A TON OF HAIR on his little head. We have tried everything to get rid of his cradle cap. I read about Olive Oil for the scalp. So, we tried it tonight. I will let you know in the morning if it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment