Saturday, February 22, 2014

Fun and Productive Day

We played outside almost every hour he was awake today. And, it was glorious.

I made items for a Baby Shower I am throwing in April. I also made goodie bags for Jack's Birthday party at the end of March. And, I made an insert for invitations that I am sending out for a Surprise party in 2 weeks.

With everything going on in the next few weeks (non party related), it is important that I work on things daily so it won't be overwhelming. I am in my element. I LOVE making things for parties and am thrilled with our social calendar until the second week of April. One day, I will do this professionally. That is on my goal list. To be an event planner. (when my babies are older) I love to party. Parties bring people together and bring joy to lives. We all need joy in our lives. You just don't know what people could be going through……..and a party brings some relief during that time.


No comments:

Post a Comment