Thursday, February 27, 2014

Freckle and other funny Jack quotes

My sweet boy discovered his first freckle on his sweet round belly yesterday. He said "there is something on me." I explained how freckles make you special! We were happy for him. It will be the first of many with "our genes." 
However, now, he wants to see everyone's freckles, including lifting up the back of his NeNe's shirt. We got a huge laugh out of it. He is a curious little comedian. 

Other news...he accidentally tooted on me and likes to tell everyone now. (Told me I needed a bath afterwards) 

He loves to add "actually" and "I can't believe it!" in his conversations. 

He corrects people if they say "oh my gosh" by saying "oh, boy." 

He thinks the birds talk to him and uses a high squeaky voice to interpret what they are saying. 

He says his Daddy has a "beard on your belly." 

I said that "stinks" and he said "no, mommy, poo stinks." I explained to him that other things can stink. He said "shoo-wee." Cracks me up.


My morning alarm. Our snuggle time each morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment