I have thoroughly enjoyed watching my boys spend time together today.
They played this morning while I went to a bible study. I TOTALLY needed to start this bible study today and think it going to really help me become a better mother and wife! I have a new energy and enthusiasm for my job as mom.
Then, we all went on a family walk and ate lunch on our deck. Today is GORGEOUS!
Then, we all took naps and now my boys are off again! They are going to the playground and going to have dinner at a local pizza place while Mommy goes to Bunco. I loved how our boy was so excited to go with Daddy and spend time with him. He said "Have fun, mommy!" He blew me a kiss and practically skipped to the car. He was so proud to be with his favorite guy on the planet. Plus, it is great that our neighbor is a SAHD (stay-at-home-dad) and he will be joining them for the playground date.
Nothing makes me happier to know that they are having quality time while I have some time to myself. I am blessed to have these times with our crazy schedule. It might not be a typical Saturday feeling that I grew up with, but it is "our" Saturday.
Now, I need to get some chores done while listening to girlie music (NOT Toddler Radio) and enjoy some pampering before Bunco tonight!!
No comments:
Post a Comment