Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Update on my growing 2 year old

On Sunday, he started asking "why." This can be an exciting time, but one that involves a lot of patience.

He is very compassionate and caring. He knew I wasn't feeling good yesterday and offered me a blanket, water, and some medicine…..all on his own. He also decided to sing me some songs to make me feel better.

He is a very active boy that is always on the move. I am looking forward to it getting warmer outside so we can go on walks, play in the backyard and on the playground.

He is very observant. He knows that he is not allowed to put his fingers in his nose. Well, Daddy was scratching the inside of his nose and Jackson promptly asked "Do you need a tissue, Daddy?" I am one proud mama!

He will stand to go #1 all day (even at 4am), however, he still refuses to go #2 consistently on the potty. I see some more underwear days ahead of us. I don't think he will go in them if he wearing his Thomas the Train underwear. We will see.

Last night 1/14, he finally learned how to do a summer salt. He is very proud of himself and wants to practice as much as possible. I am hoping we can get him into gymnastics in the Fall. He LOVED The Little Gym and I wish they had one in LaGrange. We have gone to one in Mississippi because his Aunt  works there. He asks to go every time we visit.

Well, I believe that is it for now. He is one busy boy and I am one blessed mama.


No comments:

Post a Comment