Sunday, January 26, 2014

Just keep swimming

Jackson decided that mommy didn't need an hour to herself to rest, so he decided to wet the bed (even though he wakes me up every morning now to pee) and not take a nap. This morning it was 3:30am when he wanted to go pee pee. I am happy for him to have a dry pull up, however, I do not have an infant. I would rather not get up and mess up my REM cycle. So, if a nap is needed, it really gets me bummed out and frustrated to not have him nap. It has been a very unusual day and I am thinking we are going to go on a walk to get some fresh air.

I am so glad there is dinner in the crockpot because I can't even think about cooking right now. I am already missing my one hour of adult fellowship with my life group tonight. I love my son, but I haven't had a lot of "me time" since January 15th. I am really looking forward to date night this week.

Enough complaining. I have 4 more hours with my little man. I am going to make them special!

No comments:

Post a Comment