Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Thank you, George!

Jackson has never been one to have meltdowns and completely go crazy. Well, today, I got to witness it. Y'all I can't make this stuff up. Jack is so excited about sitting on the big potty. I can't get him to do his business and get down.  He does his business most of the time, but recently, he wants to hang out on the potty. He proudly sits and talks about being on the big boy potty. When it is time to get down, he has a meltdown. On top of that he didn't want me to take a sticker off his shirt. I didn't want him to eat it during his nap. That made it escalate. I disciplined him and gave him timeout. That boy is stubborn.

The only thing that I could get Jackson to calm down to take his nap was to turn on George Winston's Canon in D and play it on the outside of his door on iPad! He is not crying and has not made a noise! 

Thank you, George!

1 comment:

  1. That is amazing!!! Go George, and glad it soothed you,Jackson! Love Ne Ne and G. Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete