Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sorry, Lord

I know it is the day of rest, but wow, I got a lot done this afternoon. It must be these vitamins I am taking. I completely cleaned and organized our laundry room and cleaned out our bathroom. We moved all of Ben's tools out of our laundry room and into our new shed. (along with his golf clubs) And, I accomplished cleaning, sweeping, and mopping the kitchen. I think I will get cleaned up myself and eat some dinner. The boys are out running errands and having fun. I enjoyed myself and feel so accomplished.

Tomorrow's task? Cleaning out our closet to make it Ben's bedroom. He is about to start night shift and we will be putting a twin bed in there. Don't worry, he is not in trouble. :)

Woohoo for checking off our list today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment