Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Rainy day beauty

I feel so blessed by all the beauty around me. I have so many dreams for our little yard yard. I just need the money and resources and I am ready to go! I love working in the yard and would do it everyday if I could. I get so sad when it rains because it means I can't improve my yard for the day. Then, I just type in "yard" on Pinterest and dream away. 

We had a break in the rain today and Jackson and I went on a walk. Overnight this tree has bloomed and it is gorgeous!! It is my favorite spot in the whole yard. It reminds me of a fairy tale tree. I would love to do a photo shoot of a cute little girl under this tree. 

Instead of a photo of my busy toddler, I decided that this would be my photo of the day. My charming little tree on the side of the house. Enjoy the beauty around you today. 



1 comment:

  1. A gorgeous red double camillia. Such a great photographer behind that camera! Love, M. and D.

    ReplyDelete