Sunday, January 6, 2013

Home sweet home

We arrived home at 3:00pm and had a game plan of putting Jackson down for a nap and then taking down the Christmas decorations. We have been home 2 days in the past 3 weeks....so the decorations were not a priority. A call came in at 3:15 for Ben asking where he was.....opps! He was supposed to be at work at 3pm. So much for helping take down the decorations. Jackson was snoozing and I bolted into SUPERMARKET SWEEP mode in taking down the decorations. I knew that I couldn't handle the tree by myself, so I pulled it across the living room, through the foyer and out the front door. Yes, it is standing up on our front porch. Ben will haul it to the street tomorrow. Jackson finished his nap and I vacuumed while he played with his toys. I washed clothes and one load of dishes.

Now, the plan was to ALSO unpack the car during his nap.....that didn't happen. I guess we will unpack the car tomorrow morning before Ben goes back to work at 11am. Then, my nice clean house will be exploding with dirty clothes, new toys, and odds and ends. Another day of reorganizing and cleaning. I don't mind because I feel like I have accomplished something when I get everything back in its place. However, I have to work 33 hours this week, so it is another SUPERMARKET SWEEP cleaning time.

But, that is tomorrow..... and tonight it is time for DOWNTON ABBEY. 15 minutes left until I get swept away into my girlie show.

Goodnight, world.

No comments:

Post a Comment