Monday, December 31, 2012

Very different Anniversary


I have not seen Ben all day. He went to work at 11am. I went to work at 4:30p. He gets off at 11pm. Sadly, my hubs is sick. All together.....walking pneumonia and now stomach bug because of his meds he is taking.....poor guy. I have him an oatmeal bath ready and some different meds to help his tummy. I have become a nurse for my future nurse. 

As I listen to the wildness going on in NYC, I decided to create my Anniversary Plate for Ben. I went to the Dollar Store before work today and purchased my white plate. I got inspired by Pinterest and made this Anniversary plate. I wrote a sweet message and popped it in the oven.  

 Because we are "loaded" with our awesome jobs, we could buy each other anything, but since that is a lie, my gift costs $1.07. (smile) I am pretty excited though and it is the thought that counts. It is our official Anniversary plate that I can pull out each year. We can laugh and think "how did we survive on our little income and having an almost two year old to provide for in the process." God provides in many ways. We can't see how it all works out, but it always does in His way. I am so blessed to be on this adventure. 

We have 137 more days until Ben grabs that diploma and I turn 29. That will be a special day. 

Happy New Year, everyone. Happy Anniversary, Benny. Happy 2013! It is going to be a great year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment