Monday, October 13, 2014

yes or no

We are trying to decide if we should go to Atlanta for the free day at the Children's Museum tomorrow. Many factors are being taken into consideration. I guess we will wait and see how tomorrow unfolds.
Tomorrow will work itself out, so I guess I will go to sleep and rest before Miss Ladd wakes up for her nightly feeding.

No comments:

Post a Comment