I just ordered a dress I found on Pinterest for a really good price. I am hoping it gets here for our Maternity photo shoot next Saturday. I have never really enjoyed wearing pink, but now I tend to gravitate towards it, knowing a little girl is growing inside of me.
I am enjoying all my hand-me-downs from my sister-in-law, but a new dress really makes me feel beautiful when I am standing in front of a camera. Most of the time, I am behind the camera. In our 8 years of married life, we have had 4 photo shoots. (1 of them being when I gave birth to my son, so I was sporting a hospital gown….not the most glamorous) So, I do not take these photo shoots lightly. I wish we had more photo shoots as a family, but I take enough photos to fill up 500 albums. I am sure they will be pleased and not sad when they get older about the amount of photos they can look at of their adorable little selves.
No comments:
Post a Comment