Sunday, May 25, 2014

Leg cramps

Leg cramps woke me up, so I decided to jot down Jack's adventures on Saturday.

We went to the family baby shower and he couldn't leave 3 month old Olivia's side. He wanted to giggle, tickle, hug and love in her the entire time. He wanted me to hold her (yes!) and sit beside her. I cannot wait to see him with his sister in August! My heart is full of joy!

After naptime, we went to an amazing playground and met a girl that was born 19 days before Jack. He is very social and immediately went up to her and said "Hi, my name is Jackson, what is yours?" 

Her name is Zaria (sp?) and they ran around and giggled and blew bubbles (she brought with her grandparents). They raced down slides and shared very well. My heart was bursting at watching my sweet boy interact. It helped my spirit tremendously because recently, he has not wanted to share anything. I know that  he is learning and growing. 

Bedtime was a different story, but I am trying not to remember that....my "great nighttime routine" shifted when I left for 2 weeks and it is taking a while to get back to our easy routine. I have to have lots and lots of patience.

Off the bed again....photo of the day. (He is starting to request photos to be made of him. Score!!)




No comments:

Post a Comment