Jack got to stay home with Daddy and have some bonding time while I went to Mommy Matters and then had Chick-fil-a for lunch. They hosted us to try the new grilled chicken. Free Chick-fil-a meal! Woohoo! I LOVE the new grilled chicken and it is way better than the old version. I also enjoyed just a little bit more mommy time and time away with my friends. It was nice to get to know some of the ladies better and enjoy some delicious food.
Now, I am thrilled because it is rainy, which means that my sweet boy will (hopefully) be snoozing a while so I can catch up on this mound of laundry. I love seeing the bottom of the laundry baskets. So rewarding!
Then, lots of fun inside activities planned for this afternoon. I feel energized and ready to spend the rest of the day with my little love.
No comments:
Post a Comment