I am all about deals. Deals at the Kroger gas pump, "30 cents off?! I'll take it!" I am a coupon queen.
I just found out about a new app that I am trying out. It pays you for things you already buy....like money into a Paypal account. Yes, please!
So, when I found out about Target's toy sale this week, I decided that I would check it out. I am all about buying things early, so when December comes around, I am not fighting crowds and dealing with parking spots. I LOVE finding things throughout the year and stashing them away like a squirrel. Then, I spread all my loot on the bed and get to see all the perfect gifts I find for people for those special occasions.
I just used our $2 sprinkler yesterday that I bought back in the spring. It was a lot of fun and didn't cost me a lot. I am going back this week to get a new hose for our yard. I mean, 99 cents, y'all! I can handle that! (originally $9.99)
What good deals do you know about?
No comments:
Post a Comment