Jackson and I went to see my best friend graduate from college this Friday. We left early on Friday morning and made it in enough time for him to have a 30 minute nap. (5-6 hour drive) His usual nap time runs for 3 hours. That was fun waking him up.
Then, our adventure got even more hilarious. When we arrived, it had been raining on and off. It looked like a Mud Run could be happening at at moment. Jackson decided he wanted to play in the grass. His shoe came off. Then, he stepped in mud. Then, I took both socks off and put the shoes back on. He fell in mud and messed up his pants. I was wearing white pants not knowing it was outside or that it would be raining. So, I made the decision to leave. Did I get to see her walk across the stage? Nah, but I did get a wonderful photo of her as she entered the ceremony. I can laugh about my adventure.
We enjoyed a lovely party at her home afterwards and laughed about the "time at graduation."
Our drive home was longer and had 77 stops, but we arrived home in one piece and no accidents of any kind.
Our next adventure is going to be watching my husband walk across the stage as a Nurse. We are so proud of him! Only 13 days away!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment