Sunday, March 3, 2013

IKEA apron and orange as the color of the day

I found a two pack of aprons at Ikea. I think they are meant for eating bibs, but the one that I found for artwork time would be too big for Jackson. 

This morning, he literally got upset when I was getting him down from Art time.

I decided to work on the colors and names by showing him all the different shades of one color. We talk about it and named things that are that specific color. Today, as you can see, was the color Orange. Art time is becoming our favorite time of the day. 







I doodled while he was working on his. He was mimicking my zig zag lines. You can see, I didn't add enough to MY artwork. He needed to help. I love all the shades in a row. I just want to glue them to a canvas and let them melt. Pinterest peeps know what I am talking about.





Fast painting action going on here.





What I have started doing with his scribbled drawings. I think I will mount them to paper and frame them to hang in his room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment