Saturday, March 2, 2013

big day

Jack and I met my parents at IKEA and enjoyed shopping and hanging out. Then, we had planned on going to a birthday party of a family member, but Jack just didn't feel good. He is still dealing with intestinal problems. We are waiting on the doctor to tell us what is going on. He has had problems since February 18th. He is a roller coaster of great mood and then he all of a sudden doesn't feel good. I hope they can figure out what is wrong. I have tried changing his diet, but nothing seems to help his 4-5 bad diapers a day. Poor fella. 

Ben is working a 12 hour shift, and then I go in at 7:30-11:30p. Did I tell you I am ready for him to graduate?!? This is simply crazy. 

Happy, but exhausted mama. 

No comments:

Post a Comment