Sunday, November 2, 2014

No sleep

I stayed up....we drove 2 hours to get to church so Ben and I could serve at church. We raced inside to make it on time and when I pulled Norah out of her carseat, found out she had peed and pooped through her diaper all over her new dress and carseat. Then, I sent Ben back out to the car to get her a new outfit. I found out that her second dress had somehow gotten wet. So, into her emergency onesie and pants she went. It was short sleeve. As I was changing her diaper in the infant section, I heard Jackson screaming for me. Naturally, I looked at the other ladies (5 ladies per 2 babies) and told them I could not serve today. (I thought they could handle it) I sat out in the lobby with a hungry baby (after the two hour ride down) and a clingy toddler that told me he wanted to go home and take a nap.

So....we went home and after lunch.....he refused to nap. That was at 12:30. It is now 3pm and we are giving up and taking him outside to get the energy out of his system. Hopefully, he will be going to bed at 6:30 (I love Fall Time change for this reason) and we will all be sleeping early tonight. We all need to catch up on our sleep.

Oh, Norah is still sleeping.....she fell asleep in her swing at 12:40 and is still asleep at 3:30. At least SOMEONE got a good nap. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment