Tuesday, September 2, 2014

School and Survival

Regardless of the amount of sleep I got last night with a grunty baby, my son and I are starting school today! 

The Letter of the Week: A
And, we are learning about the seasons.

We had a blast working together. I think homeschooling is going to be great for him. He responded well to me.

However, this is how the rest of the day went. I survived. And without crying.

Recap of my day.....

Smoke alarm went off during nap time. No reason. Woke Jackson up. And then a man was banging on our door repeatedly to see if we wanted him to cut our grass. (Soliciting) Then, after nap, on the way to the post office, Norah exploded her diaper all over her car seat and for some reason I did not have one wipe with me. I ended up using water and extra diapers to clean her up until we gave her a bath at home. 

I also made dinner before Ben woke up at 5:15 today. 

Jackson is already in the bed and I hope he goes to sleep soon. 

It has been one of those days. I survived.




No comments:

Post a Comment