Thursday, November 7, 2013

flu shot fail, sick boy, and a saleslady trying to sell me a minivan.

My sweet boy has a cold. I think the last time he was sick was LAST Fall. He rarely gets sick and when he does, it makes my heart hurt.

He has a cough that makes his face red. However, he is adorable when he coughs into the pit of his arm. He picked up on that right away. It makes me smile when he forgets and then covers up afterwards. He looks at me like "did I do that right, mom?!?!" I just shake my head and smile.

I got a flu shot yesterday. The girl didn't quite stick me in the correct place of my arm. I am not a religious flu shot person and have really only gotten maybe 2 in my adult life. I just am a laid back person when it comes to that shot because I rarely get sick and it is just not one that I think about getting each year. So, I was getting blood done to make sure my insides were good. (my last physical was 10 years ago) And, everything is good. While I was there they asked if I wanted to get one. Sure.....why not. Dummy. Now, my arm looks like this. ha! Oh, well. I will see what it does in the morning. I am more concerned with my snotty, coughing, sweet little boy.

While I was getting my oil changed at the dealer, I was approached 3 times about how much they wanted MY CAR. I actually laughed out loud and told them, "I know you do. I get notified of this on a monthly basis." Silly Honda does not make their Element anymore. We had a hard enough time trying to buy one 2 years ago. We got a great deal with low mileage. Well, now, we get calls, letters, and today, they approached me about buying it from me while I am getting the oil changed. I even got it appraised while drinking a free soda. I can actually get it for more than they offered, but I wasn't about to make deals today. I had lunch to make for my family. However, we are thinking about trading it in at some point. However, today, was not the day.


Well, going to work on somethings and hit the bed. It has been a wild day.

No comments:

Post a Comment