My boy was sick last night. I went to work at 4pm and he started vomiting at 6pm and didn't stop until 1am. I got home at 11pm and rocked with him. He threw up on me, but I didn't mind because I had work clothes on. They needed to be washed. However, it was definitely a movie moment when he took out his paci and threw up all over Ben. We laughed about it today.
God's blessings with a healthy child:
Month 1: random fever resulting in a LONG visit to the hospital for testing. Result: unsure illness that lasted 12 hours.
Month 9: Cold and ear infection.
Month 10, almost 11: Vomiting from another world. Ben changed the sheets 5 times, changed his clothes 5 times. 4 loads of laundry for one child. Glad that is out of his system. (This awful virus/bacteria illness came from the 2 year old neighbor that came to play)
We just wanted to work on that immune system. I would have rather been sick than hold my son over a sink to puke. That was a sad day.
Ben prayed that he would rather be sick than Jackson. Well, prayers were answered. My hubby is sick with a fever and flu like symptoms. As for me?!? I am fine and disinfecting everything in my home.
No comments:
Post a Comment