
May 1st: Jackson was dedicated at Grace Fellowship Church!

Jackson's first bath in the bath tub. He is not too sure about it, but didn't cry like he had been on his other bath foam tub. May 2nd.

Grace got to meet Jackson for the first time on April 30th. She loves him so much!

Jackson sure does love his Ne Ne. (taken May 1st)

All of the grandchildren together for Ne Ne's birthday!!

Kisses from cousin, Grace!

I do NOT like the vacuum! May 2nd.
I really like my mobile! April 26, 2011

I got sick with a virus and had to go to the ER at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta. They took care of me and even gave me a stuffed bunny because it was Easter! April 24th.

My cute Easter outfit. I wasn't feeling good that day, but couldn't express it to mommy very well.

April 22nd. One month old today!!
No comments:
Post a Comment