Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Starting today....

I know that this blog has not been updated in a while. Now that we have a laptop, I will be able to update, hopefully, daily on the life of our little boy!

April 20th is the start of my new goal!

Jackson Thomas FINALLY slept through the night with eating and then going back to sleep! PRAISE!

Today, we took a trip to the Board of Education to drop off some paperwork and then to KOHL'S. Shopping is not his thing because he slept right though it. :) He was a great sport and let mommy spend her Kohl's cash to buy daddy's Easter shirt.

We are in LOVE with sleeping in the car seat by the dryer. When I say, "We," I mean, mommy....but Jackson does go right to sleep with the lull of the clothes flipping around.

Well, hopefully, I will be able to take a nap in a moment.

Signing off,
New Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment